We've made some improvements with the latest version of Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) based on your feedback and can't wait for you to check them out.
- Improved DNS caching: The customer reported intermittent issues with a listing of folders and files. This was fixed by improving the DNS caching.
- Capturing user information on sync: Modifying user information is retained for file creates, updates, and deletes during the hybrid sync process.
Update to the newest version today and experience the difference.
- Product Guide for Hyper-V
- Product Guide for VMware
- Known Limitations
- Best Practices Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest Installers (Hyper-V and VMware)
Experience the difference. Learn more about Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) today.