- UI Refresh - New Folder Link Page: The new Folder Link page has a slightly different layout (it does not have the sidebar now) and shows in the "Gallery" mode not only images but also PDF files:
- Resolved problem with a Desktop Sync folder not getting removed locally: An issue when sometimes a synced folder upon being moved in Web UI to another location, was not removed locally on Desktop Sync, has been resolved.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Fixes for a couple of IE11-related UI errors:
- incomplete user list with search results shown in the Task creation dialog
- error when going into full-screen mode on the File Link page
- Improved error message in case of a too-long task description
- Refined handling of the situation when a user rename was triggered more than once at the same time via ADKit
- Fixed issue when the same user was sometimes displayed twice in the search results within Folder Permissions dialog
The changes will be available to all users on February 14, 2020. Don't forget to comment on these changes in the Community.