The Egnyte Zendesk integration allows you to import Issues from your Egnyte Secure & Govern domain into Zendesk tickets. You will be able to manage your tickets. This article will walk through how to install the integration.
1. Download Application from Egnyte
Egnyte for Zendesk - US Region
Egnyte for Zendesk - EU Region
2. Login Into Zendesk and Go to Settings Cog->Apps->Manage and Upload private app
3. Upload a Private App
4. Once uploaded you will be able to install the integration and choose which Roles or Groups to restrict the integration to. System configuration is left blank. Install application.
5. Go to API and Create a new API token - be sure to Copy token for the next step
6. Click on New Secure & Govern Icon on Left Bar and Enter in Login Credentials and API Key
7. A pop up screen will appear please login with your Egnyte Credentials
8. Allow the Integration to access Egnyte Protect
9. You will now be taken to configuration screen and you are able to setup the integration. This page is autosaved and the integration is now installed. Egnyte Protect issues should now appear in Zendesk