We’ve made some small changes to improve your experience on the Web UI and can’t wait for you to check them out.
- Extended information for files and folders under indefinite retention: Within the trash, we have improved the message for files and folders that are under indefinite retention.
- Creating Audit Report for selected folders by default selects subfolders: Solved an edge case related to running Audit File and Permission Report. Whenever the user tried to run the report for selected folders while having "Don't include Subfolders" option, the system generated the report including subfolders.
- Playing transcoded videos freezes after 6 minutes: We have solved an issue related to not working transcoded videos after 6 minutes.
- File Audit Report when generated using a file name containing a comma does not generate a result: Improved the messaging to users when generating a file audit report for a specific file with " , " character. We advise substituting with " * " moving forward.
- A folder path is not displayed when renaming the folder and going back in a browser: Fixed an edge case related to not displaying a folder path after renaming a folder.
In addition to the above improvement, the update also contains:
- Web UI Refresh minor improvements
- Search-related scalability improvements
- Minor metadata improvements
- Additional minor improvements to the File Audit Report and Permission Report
The changes will be available to all users on January 23, 2020. Don't forget to comment on these changes in the Community.