- Only Admins can now give permissions to "large" groups: operations involving giving permissions to large groups to access a folder will be allowed only for admins. When a non-admin user tries to add permissions to such a large group, the user will see the message below. The default threshold for a group to be "large" is 2,000. Please, contact Egnyte Support if you believe the threshold value should be different for your domain.
- Preview of Digital Signatures in PDF files: Now it is possible to see in Web UI preview "digital signatures" (e.g., "Concord e-Signature") in PDF files.
- Fixed issue with some relative paths in Audit Reports: An issue has been fixed when the File audit report was not displaying a "Download via Link" event when a specific path was chosen during the generation of the report as the download event contained only a relative (and not absolute) path.
- Always visible "Save" button when changing Folder Options: An issue when the "Save" button was not always visible within browsers on Mac OS X has been rectified.
In addition to the above improvement, the update also contains:
- Web UI Refresh improvements
- Search-related scalability improvements
The changes will be available to all users on January 16, 2020. Don't forget to comment on these changes in the Community.