- Searching multiple metadata sections in Web UI: It is now possible to specify search criteria for multiple metadata sections so that search results will be displayed when all (logical "AND") of the criteria are met:
- A new preview for Web UI (limited availability): Continuing our Web UI Refresh efforts, we have a refreshed preview (limited availability). When a file is being reviewed, it is possible to collapse comments and tasks. To request the feature to be turned on for your domain, please, contact Egnyte Support.
- Fixed issue with the current user shown in the Trash search filter: An issue when the current user name was shown in the search filter in the Trash instead of the name of a specified user, has been fixed
- Rectified Web UI problem with long group names: A situation when a long group name or a long list of groups was overlapping with the "Save" button in Web UI dialog (to add a user to multiple groups), has been resolved
- Resolved a problem with System Actions not included in Saved & Scheduled User Provisioning Audit Reports: A problem when "System Actions" were not actually included in Saved & Scheduled User Provisioning Audit Reports has been resolved.
In addition to the above improvement, the update also contains:
- Web UI Refresh improvements
- Refined error message when restoring a file from Trash
- Fixed group synchronization error for Okta (via SCIM 2.0)
- Refined file size display in Web UI
The changes will be available to all users on January 10, 2020.