- Users' profile extended with a link to email preferences: From now on, there is an easier way to manage email preferences, simply by clicking a link in a user profile.
- Role to manage metadata sections: Now, there is the ability to delegate the right to create, edit, and delete metadata sections. It can be done by assigning a proper role to a user so that only this section will be available. You can now, for example, give a role to the Head of Marketing (who is a Power User) to come up with a definition of a metadata section for marketing assets.
- The user search list has a grey background on hover in settings: Fixed a minor problem related to a wrong hover state when searching a user from the settings panel.
- Public link preview not showing on IE browser: Fixed an issue related to not working preview for public links on the IE browser.
In addition to the above improvement, the update also contains:
- Minor registration improvements
- Listing groups improvements (1.0/groups, Public API -> SCIM1 (v2/groups), Public API -> SCIM2 (scim/v2))
- Improved metadata section with "New" tag, "promo" banner and new helpdesk link
The changes will be available to all users on December 20, 2019.