- Users' profile extended with a link to email preferences: From now on, there is an easier way to manage email preferences, simply by clicking a link in a user profile.
- Role to manage metadata sections: Now, there is the ability to delegate the right to create, edit, and delete metadata sections. It can be done by assigning a proper role to a user so that only this section will be available. You can now, for example, give a role to the Head of Marketing (who is a Power User) to come up with a definition of a metadata section for marketing assets.
- The user search list has a grey background on hover in settings: Fixed a minor problem related to a wrong hover state when searching a user from the settings panel.
- Public link preview not showing on IE browser: Fixed an issue related to not working preview for public links on the IE browser.
In addition to the above improvement, the update also contains:
- Minor registration improvements
- Listing groups improvements (1.0/groups, Public API -> SCIM1 (v2/groups), Public API -> SCIM2 (scim/v2))
- Improved metadata section with "New" tag, "promo" banner and new helpdesk link
The changes will be available to all users on December 20, 2019. Don't forget to comment on these changes in the Community.