We've made some improvements with the latest version of Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) based on your feedback and can’t wait for you to check them out.
- Reduced Firewall Configuration: We have reduced the list of domains that need to be allowed during the configuration of firewall settings.
- Unauthorized Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) issue: The issue where Smart Cache (FKA Turbo), after being unauthorized, allowed clients to get connected, has now been resolved.
- Admin Console Password: The administrator can now change the default admin console password. If needed, the administrator can also reset it back to the default.
Update to the newest version today and experience the difference.
- Product Guide for Hyper-V
- Product Guide for VMware
- Known Limitations
- Best Practices Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest Installers (Hyper-V and VMware)
Experience the difference. Learn more about Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) today.