- Showing "Non-employee" badge: When a task is assigned to a Standard User, the "non-employee" badge now shows in the drop-down list.
- Selecting a user from the list: An issue that made it impossible to select users with short names (<3 characters) when sharing a link to a file or folder has been fixed.
- Redundant audit records for metadata values: We resolved a problem where redundant audit records in the File Audit Report were created upon setting or deleting a single metadata value, and multiple audit records (for all the keys/properties in the namespace) were showing up.
- Fixed broken link in the Web UI notification about failed user import: When the user import failed, the notification displayed to the Admin contained a broken link to the CSV file (the proper link was in the corresponding email notification). Now, the Web UI notification link leads to the proper CSV file with the details about the import error.
- Resolved a problem with deleting devices from the Sync Status Report: For a time, account Admins were unable to delete devices from the Sync Status Report and would receive an error message: “An error occurred during your operation. Please notify Customer Support about this problem”. This issue has been resolved.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Minor corrections for German Web UI translations
- Improved Web UI error message when creating a folder with the same name as an existing folder.
The changes will be available to all users on November 07, 2019. Don't forget to comment on these changes in the Community.