We’ve made some exciting changes based on your feedback and can’t wait for you to check them out.
- SharePoint Online: SharePoint Online support is now considered fully released. As part of this, the source addition flow for OneDrive for Business has been changed to a more generic “Microsoft” source type. Results shown in Issues and Sensitive Content lists are now shown with a generic Microsoft icon. Information about the “sub source” type (i.e., OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online) is shown in the detail pane for a given issue or sensitive content location.
- FIDO2/WebAuthn Multi-factor Authentication: Multi-factor authentication is now supported for Egnyte Connect authenticated users.
- Unused and Empty Group rules for OneDrive for Business sources: The Unused and Empty Group rules now run on OneDrive for Business sources.
- New Singapore Classification Jurisdiction: Includes a built-in policy for the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act.
- The full folder path is now always shown on "hover" within the tree view of the Sensitive Content view.