We’ve made some small changes to improve your experience on the Web UI.
- Rotate PDF files: It's now possible to rotate PDF files while in the preview mode so that you can preview distorted files without the necessity to download them. The "rotate" button is located in the action bar, as shown in the image below.
- Unable to choose a folder in trash search: We fixed an issue related to being unable to search for the original location of a folder in a trash search. The folder tree was overlapping the "choose" button.
- SSO login flow redirects to a wrong domain when custom URL is set: There was an issue related to being redirected to a wrong domain address (domain.egnyte.com) when a custom URL was set, and the domain had SSO configuration. The issue only happened when very specific circumstances were met.
- Failed user or groups bulk import notification: Web UI notifications about the failed import of users or groups now point to an email, which will once again contain a CSV file with errors as an attachment.
- Minimum of 3 characters to search for a user or group: To improve the performance, we've changed most of the components to search users/groups (e.g., Manage Folder Permissions modal) so you're required to enter a minimum of 3 characters to start searching a user/group.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Permission audit improvements
- Egnyte modals improvements
- Preview-only links improvements
The changes will be available to all users on October 24, 2019.