We’ve made some improvements based on your feedback and can’t wait for you to check them out.
- macOS Catalina Support: macOS Catalina has been tested and is fully supported with Storage Sync 11.4.3 for NETGEAR ReadyNAS.
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS firmware 6.10.2: Storage Sync 11.4.3 for NETGEAR ReadyNAS is compatible with the latest firmware and is fully supported.
- Capturing user information on sync: User update information is retained for file creates, updates, and deletes during the hybrid sync process.
- "Manual" sync schedule: Storage Sync 11.4.3 changes the sync schedule to "manual" if there is not sufficient disk space in the middle of a sync.
- Upgrade Issue: Addressed an upgrade issue that failed to clean up the previous version, and prevented the upgrade from completing successfully
How To Upgrade
Devices already on Storage Sync 11.x can use the auto-update schedule to update to 11.4.3. After the firmware has been updated to NETGEAR ReadyNAS firmware 6.10.x, admins can choose either to wait until the defined Update Policy window or by clicking on the update link in the Storage Sync UI to upgrade Storage Sync.
The following upgrade paths are supported for this release:
The ReadyNAS firmware should be updated to at least 6.10 before updating to Storage Sync 11.4.3 for NETGEAR!
- Version 11.x.x → 11.4.3
New installs need a ReadyNAS OS firmware of at least 6.10 to install Storage Sync.