We’ve made some small changes to improve your experience on the Web UI.
- User deactivation or user rename do not update lastModificationDate: We solved an issue related to not updating the "lastModificationDate" parameter when deactivating or renaming a user.
- Unable to link (sign in) Google Drive account with Egnyte: We fixed an issue related to a failing operation when trying to link a Google Drive account with Egnyte from the folder view. Users can once again complete the action from the folder view as well as the Apps & Integrations tab in the user view.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- SCIM 2.0 improvements
- Improved an error message for link creation limit
- Improved sending an e-mail alert when approaching the permission limit (once per day)
- Improved a close icon that was misplaced in a search filter
The changes will be available to all users on October 17, 2019.