We've made some improvements with the latest version of the Desktop App.
- Merlin Project support: We implemented a fix to allow Merlin Project files to be saved correctly.
- Preventing unintended conflicts: A fix was implemented to prevent unintended conflicts being generated when working with Keynote files.
- Resolved an issue where files inside folders synchronized for offline access would appear as folders in Finder:
- Fix to ensure temporary files (*.mbd.lock) created by Movie Magic Budgeting version 7.7 and later are removed upon saving or closing out the application.
- Resolved a rare issue where a kernel panic occurs while browsing folders.
- Fix to prevent a rare racing condition issue where copying a large number of files from the Desktop App would unexpectedly stop.
- Fixed issues with loading the preview pane when adding graphics to third-party application.