We’ve made some small changes to improve your experience on the Web UI.
- Email notifications to Admins if Authy suspends a user: We've added an e-mail notification that gets sent out to all domain Administrators if a user has been suspended by the Two-Step Login Verification provider. It might happen when there have been too many consecutive attempts to make voice calls to the same phone number for Two-Step Login Verification.
- Users changing Two-Step Login Verification (TSLV) settings when TSLV is not required on the domain level: Resolved an issue when TSLV wasn't required for domain users and the users wanted to turn it on for themselves, but couldn't change the setting in My Profile.
- Allow changing workgroup primary contact name when "First Admin's" username was renamed: Resolved an issue when Egnyte wasn't updating the primary contact for the domain after the "First Admin's" username was renamed.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Improved support of SMTP port range in relation to custom email servers for a domain
- Performance improvements for a folder tree including the sidebar and folder size report
- Minor UI improvements for Web UI