We’ve made some small changes to improve your experience on the Web UI.
- Find all devices of a specific "Type" or "Version" in the Shared Devices tab: It's now possible to apply a filter to the list of "Shared Devices" to see only the devices of a specific type (e.g., "Storage Sync") and a specific version (e.g., "Storage Sync 220.127.116.11").
- Administrators updating Two-Step Login Verification (TSLV) settings on a user detail page: Resolved an issue when Administrators or Power Users with the proper role couldn't change TSLV settings on a user detail page.
- Missing label in the trash: Resolved an issue related to the incorrect label in the trash.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Minor soft storage quota improvements
- Minor language improvements
The changes will be available to all users on August 29, 2019. Don't forget to comment about these changes in the Community.