We’ve made some small changes to improve your experience on the Web UI.
- Find all the devices of a specific "OS Family" or "Application Version" in the Personal Devices tab: It's now possible to apply a filter to the list of "Personal Devices" to see only the devices of a specific OS family (e.g., Mac OS X or Android) and a specific application version (e.g., Desktop App 3.4.1).
- General Availability of the feature to skip Two-Step Login Verification (TSLV) for Single Sign-On users: Introduced earlier (see the description here), the feature of skipping "provided by Egnyte" Two-Step Login Verification for SSO-authenticated users is now available for everyone.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Two-step login verification improvements and fixes
- Protect-related refinements
- File Preview (Web UI) minor enhancements
The changes will be available to all users on August 15, 2019. Don't forget to comment about these changes in the Community.