We’ve made some exciting changes to improve your experience on the Web UI.
- JSON file Web UI previews: We've added the capability to preview JSON files in the Web UI. When a user clicks on a JSON-type file or opens a file sharing link to the file, they can see the file content.
- Trash search by deleted users: It's now possible to find folders and files in Trash that were deleted by users that have already been deleted from the account.
- Public API improvements:
- A new search request parameter has been added to both v1 and v2 versions of our Public API. Software developers can use the parameter snippet_requested = false to skip requesting search text snippets.
- Copy File or Folder API call, instead of an empty body, now returns a JSON-object containing the path to the copied file or folder and its identifier.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Improvements for Microsoft Edge
The changes will be available to all users on July 25, 2019. Don't forget to comment about these changes in the Community.