We’ve made some exciting changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes in the Community.
- Exclude specific users from the soft storage quota for Private folders: We recently released soft storage quotas for Private folders. Taking into account customers feedback, we're adding the ability to exclude specific users from defined limits. If you don't want some users (e.g., the CEO) or specific groups to see a notification, simply search and add them to the list.
The feature is still in BETA. Please contact Support to enable it for your domain.
- Multiple conflict copies created (Desktop Sync): We resolved an issue where multiple conflict copies were created when a file was edited/opened by more than one user at the same time. The issue was caused by special characters not encoded properly.
- Invalid search results when searching for users with missing information: We rectified an issue where empty results displayed when searching for specific users in the Reports panel. The issue happened if specific users had an empty first name, last name, and unconfirmed e-mail address.
- Folder permission displays "None" permissions when inherited from the group: An issue related to displaying the "NONE" permission in the Folder Permission report when a user had multiple permission levels for the same folder (group permission) was fixed. The report will now return proper results according to our Helpdesk article.
- New file versions result in duplicated pages: Resolved an issue related to preview-only links returning duplicated pages. The issue happened if there were at least two links for the same file and the file was edited from Desktop App.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- SCIM 2.0 improvements
- Additional tooltips for deleting/deactivating users actions in a user profile page