We’ve made some exciting changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Improved trial onboarding for construction domains: Domain Admins will now have extended onboarding specifically for the construction vertical during the trial period. Extended onboarding includes the additional static pop-up (being shown immediately after filling the sign-up form) and the bottom-level banner with a "Cookbook" link (being shown during the whole trial period).
- Fixed issue with folder rename and folder options: Resolved a problem related to removed folder options after folder rename operation. From now on, folder options will be kept for all folder actions: copy, move, rename, and restore.
- Rectified situation with an empty "last active" column in the exported list of users: Resolved a problem with sometimes empty "last active" column in the list of users exported from the Web UI.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Internal SFTP improvements
- Two-Step Login Verification UI improvements
These improvements should be available for all users by June 27, 2019.