GA Release Date: June 20, 2019
We’ve made some improvements based on your feedback and can’t wait for you to check them out. Don't forget to comment about these changes in the Community.
- Support for ReadyNAS OS 6.10.1: Storage Sync 11.3.8 for NETGEAR ReadyNAS supports ReadyNAS OS 6.10.1 firmware.
- Enhanced Device Dashboard: Added the file and folder count from Storage Sync to the Device Dashboard.
The following issues will be addressed in this release:
- Implemented fixes to address service monitoring to ensure that services are started and to address a timing issue during service startup
- Resolved a notification error when calculating available disk space
- Resolved an issue where the device IP address was not reporting correctly
How To Upgrade
Devices already on Storage Sync 11.x can use the auto-update schedule to update to 11.3.8. After the firmware has been updated to NETGEAR ReadyNAS firmware 6.10.1, admins can choose either to wait until the defined Update Policy window or by clicking on the update link in the Storage Sync UI to upgrade Storage Sync.
The following upgrade paths are supported for this release:
The ReadyNAS firmware should be updated to at least 6.10 before updating to Storage Sync 11.3.8 for NETGEAR!
- Version 11.0.x → 11.3.8
- Version 11.1.x → 11.3.8
- Version 11.2.x → 11.3.8
- Version 11.3.x → 11.3.8
New installs need a ReadyNAS OS firmware of at least 6.10 in order to install Storage Sync.
For any other upgrade specific questions regarding Storage Sync, please contact Egnyte Support.