We’ve made some exciting changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Improved Submit button behavior while folder size reports are pending: Generating a folder size report and private folder size report might take a while, especially when there's a large number of users or folders. To improve the user experience, we've disabled (with the proper "sending" indication) the Submit button for both reports while the report is being prepared.
- Private Folder Size Report threshold: Now it's possible to generate a Private Folder Size Report for users with private folders larger than a defined value (see screenshot above). Administrators will no longer need to filter the downloaded spreadsheet to see sizes they're interested in.
- Fixed an issue with a user permission report showing deleted folders: We resolved a problem with an incorrect user permission report showing deleted folders.
- Invalid file links when a user was deleted (Group Permissions): When a group was granted permissions to a folder, and a user from that group that had created a file link was deleted, the file link was made invalid. The behavior has been corrected so the link is still valid when the user that created it is deleted. This issue only occurred when permissions were granted via a group, not individually.
- File link hamburger menu improvements: We improved our File Link Page menu (when sharing a file) to be readable by screen readers to assist users that are visually impaired or blind.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Minor File Link Page header improvements
These improvements should be available for all users by June 6, 2019.