We’ve made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Private Folder Size Report Enhancement: We've included additional information to the Private Folder Size Report about whether a user is deactivated, so it's easier to make a decision about keeping the private folder data.
- Egnyte API enhancement: We've added the users first and last names to the lock information field of the /pubapi/v1/fs Egnyte File System API call.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Protect-related improvements
- Metadata-related refinements
- Fixed a rare issue wherein share links could be inadvertently deleted when files were moved
These improvements should be available for all users by May 23, 2019.