We’ve made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Error downloading the latest Desktop Sync: Users will no longer receive the "HTTP Status 500" error when trying to download the latest Desktop Sync installer from Desktop Sync UI.
- Standard Users were not given a proper explanation when deactivated: We resolved an issue where a deactivated Standard User was not clearly told about the deactivation when using the email address for login and was redirected to the login page again.
- Upgrading Power User to Admin did not reset "Map Drive and Web" parameter: We fixed a problem with not resetting "Map Drive and Web" parameter when a Power User promoted to an Admin User.
- Improved checks for domain limit of active users: We improved the validation of domain limits for active users for some AD Kit operations (e.g., enabling a user, upgrading the user from Standard to Power User, etc.)
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Internal improvements for Audit events processing
- Search-related memory usage optimization
- Internal SFTP improvements
- Optimization of automatic Trash purge
These improvements should be available for all users by April 18, 2019.