We’ve made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Permissions Inheritance On/Off Events in Audit Reports: When a user turns on or off Permissions Inheritance for a folder, the events are shown in the Permissions Audit Report. To improve the richness of the output, we have added three new columns: "Action Info," "Group Info" (contains Group Name when the events are unfolded for group members), and "Event Set" (for related events the field contains the same event set identifier). Read more about Non-Inherited Permissions and the Permissions Audit Report.
- Chrome pre-fills the branding "Help & FAQ URL" with login: Due to a Chrome update, the Help & FAQ URL in the Branding section was being pre-filled with login information. This issue has been resolved.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Audit reports (File, User provisioning, and Group provisioning report) minor improvements
- Minor changes to the Welcome email
- Trash purge improvements
- Sync optimizations for Desktop App and Desktop Sync
These improvements should be available for all users by April 12, 2019.