We’ve made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Missing meta tags when sharing a file via Slack: Fixed an issue related to not including additional metadata (file name, logo) of the file when sharing a file link via Slack.
- Uppercase extension files are not previewable: Completing a fix related to the broken preview of files including uppercase extension (e.g., .TXT).
- Added XML namespaces to the Egnyte SP metadata: Whenever the user exports the XML file from Egnyte when configuring SAML, the file will include "md:" namespaces. The improvement was made due to 3rd party software requirements (Azure).
- Autocomplete of username and password: Fixed an issue related to the autocompleting usernames (from the saved browser) when adding new users. The issue appeared after releasing a new version of a Firefox.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- SCIM 2.0 minor improvements
- SFTP backend improvements
These improvements should be available for all users by March 15, 2019.