We’ve made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Preview Only Links email notifications are sent every 5 minutes: Fixed an issue related to sending too many e-mail notifications after sharing preview only files.
- SFTP mishandling usernames: We resolved an issue where SFTP wasn't properly handling usernames with case insensitivity and not applying that when limiting the sessions.
- Uppercase extension PDFs are not previewable: There was an error caused by uppercase extensions that limited the ability to preview PDF files. There may still appear an error with .TXT or .HTML, and it will be addressed in the next release.
- Unexpected error when attempting to download a folder/contents: We clarified the error message users might see when trying to download a large number of folders. The message was improved to: "Couldn't prepare the zip file for download in the web browser. Please download those items using Egnyte Desktop App or FTP client". Further development will be planned to stream files on the fly.
- Errors on forms are not displayed properly: Improved misaligned error messages for several forms:
- File/Folder rename
- Audit reports
- User profile
- General configuration
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Added ability to support multiple Protect tenants
- Minor Login expired session improvements
- Minor improvements for SFTP logs
These improvements should be available for all users by March 8, 2019.