We’ve made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- SAML metadata XML file import: To configure an Identity Provider (IdP), domain Admins can now import a SAML XML file describing the provider.
- SAML Identity Provider descriptions: In the drop-down list of Identity Providers, you can now see a more detailed description of pre-configured providers (e.g., "ADFS v3 or higher" instead of "ADFS3" displayed earlier):
- A tooltip for System Disk Health for Storage Sync: When the disk space of a Storage Sync device is full (or almost full), a tooltip is displayed in the Device Details page in the Web UI: "System space has approached (or is approaching) max capacity. You can manually clean up your system space or contact Egnyte support for assistance".
- Limiting the number of email recipients for link sharing emails: The default number of email recipients for a file/folder/upload link is now set to 50 for paid domains, and is even lower for trial domains. Please contact us if you need a higher limit for email recipients for your paid domain.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Fix for an issue with the Add Group button sometimes being disabled
- Restored the ability to type in a link expiration date
- Clarified error message when downloading folders which are too large in the Web UI
- Fix for a problem where the new file link page was not loading
- Proper error message when upload link limit is reached
These improvements should be available for all users by February 21, 2019.