We’ve made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Hide "restore all" button in the trash: As the first step to improve the overall user experience in the trash, the ability to restore all files at once has been disabled from the UI and the option is no longer visible. It is still possible to restore files by:
- Checking a proper checkbox or multiple checkboxes
- Via Egnyte API
- Trash error when searching: Upgraded performance when searching files in the Trash. Errors appearing during the search have been resolved.
- Proper error message when SFTP is not enabled for domain or the user: When SFTP is not allowed for the domain (domain admin cleared SFTP checkbox in the Application settings) there is a proper message displayed - "SFTP access is not available to this domain. Contact your account administrator for details."
When SFTP is not allowed for a user (e.g., for Standard Users by default it is not enabled) - "SFTP access is not available to this user. Contact your account administrator for details."
- Wrong behavior of date pickers in the German language: Improved an issue with choosing any date when having the German language set in the Web UI. From now on, no errors are expected.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Improved performance of processing RAW files
- Minor cache improvements
- Slight routing improvements
- Minor logs improvements
- Small indexers improvements for large files processing
These improvements should be available for all users by February 1, 2019.