We’ve made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI.
- Updated Preview: The newest version of Preview has been released! Latency when large files with many pages are previewed has been resolved. Also, in rare situations where preview background processes become unresponsive, the system will terminate them and report the incident to the monitoring system.
- Link expiration date under German localization: An invalid date format problem when setting a link expiration date with the German language selected in Web UI settings, has been fixed.
- Number of files previewed/download: An issue related to displaying the number of previewed or downloaded files only as downloaded has been resolved. Now they are shown as accessed and a tooltip with the explanation has been added.
- Taking profile pictures with webcam: A problem with taking profile pictures through web cameras has been resolved for all browsers except for Internet Explorer, and whose users might see the problem sometimes.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Minor sync improvements
- Improved internal logging and monitoring
- Small improvements to audit reports
- Storage size computation improvements
- Improvements related to G Suite integration
- Minor improvements in internal application integration.
These improvements should be available for all users by January 18, 2019.