We’ve made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Public API enhancements: Files and sub-folders now have parent folder id parameter in the results of the folder listing Filesystem API call.
- Updated tooltip text for the setting "Default action on clicking a file in UI": Now the text clearly states that the setting is related to the older UI version (1.0).
- Fixed SFTP Authentication Error: a problem manifesting itself as an authentication error for SFTP users, has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the availability of download notifications for Standard Users: An issue related to downgrading from Power User to Standard User when download notifications were turned on for the Power User, has been fixed. Now the Standard User will not be able to receive the download notifications.
Resolved a problem with search results highlights. A problem that some of the search results did not display highlighted search keywords has been fixed.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains
- SFTP-related improvements (fixed minor issues, added per-user session throttling, improved reporting of internal metrics)
- Small refinements related to Egnyte Protect support
- Small optimizations of audit logging
- Database enhancements and sync snapshot improvements
- Refinements of internal statistics and logging
- Improvements related to G Suite integration
- Captcha widget is added for certain workflows on the Plan Details page
- Minor improvements for the account cancellation workflow
- Small optimizations related to scalability of authentication mechanisms
- Minor performance improvements for the displayed device statuses
- Small changes related to SCIM 2.0
These improvements should be available for all users by January 11, 2019.