We’ve made some exciting changes based on your feedback and can’t wait for you to check them out. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Upload more photos at once: When adding photos to Egnyte from the iOS Photos app, previously you were limited to adding 12 at a time. Now, this limit has been removed.
- Open Folder from Link View: A new Go to Folder option is available when viewing a link if you’re logged in and have access to the folder. If you’re not logged in, you’ll be given the option to log in.
- Improved Logout Behavior for Domain Switching: If you are logged into multiple user accounts for the same domain and you log out of one of them, you'll be brought into the other account on the same domain.
- Domain Field no longer required when prefilling email address with AppConfig: If the email address field is specified via AppConfig, the domain name is no longer a required field.
- Offline files on iPads now show the full folder path instead of just the parent folder name: iPads have more screen real estate available, so now we show the full path of offline files to help users understand where the files come from.
This release also includes a number of bug fixes and stability improvements.
Experience the difference. Download the newest version of Egnyte Connect for iOS today.