Egnyte's Storage Sync for Amazon Web Services (AWS) gives you the computing power of AWS while leveraging Egnyte for collaboration and storage. To ensure you'll be able to use Storage Sync for AWS, please review the system requirements and limitations below. Once you're ready to get started, please contact Support to publish the Amazon Machine Images (AMI) in your AWS account and refer to the Product Guide to continue the installation process.
|Instance Type||t2.xlarge or higher|
|RAM||16GB or higher|
|Elastic Block Store (EBS)||2 EBS Volumes|
|Local User Management*||Required|
*We cannot connect to a cloud directory service.
|Supported Browsers|| Latest 2 versions of:
The Product Guide will walk you through installation, management, and configuration of your Storage Sync device once the image has been published in your AWS account.
- Concurrent users accessing the local share: Up to 50
- Total mapped users: Up to 1,000
- Maximum number of files on the local disk: Up to 10,000,000
- Maximum Storage Capacity: 16TB per Storage Sync instance
- Cannot be deployed in a public internet-facing network