We’ve made some changes to our Web UI based on your feedback and can’t wait for you to check them out. Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
- Web UI notification for long folder rename operations: Whenever a folder rename operation takes longer than (about) 15 seconds, the Web UI now shows an explanatory dialog and allows the user to switch to doing other things.
- Removed obsolete Storage Sync versions: Obsolete versions of Storage Sync (Storage Sync for Synology, Storage Sync for NetApp, and Storage Sync for EMC) have been removed from the Sync inactivity option on the Configuration tab under Applications.
- Removed an option for Standard Users to configure via Public API a particular kind of email notifications for the case when other Power Users or Standard Users view or download files in particular (or all) folders. It is considered to be a security issue and has been fixed.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Minor changes in DNS service internal operations.
Slight sync modifications.
Small refinements related to Egnyte Protect support.
Update of a library rendering PDF files for preview.
- A fix for an issue related to invalid email notifications about Turbo sync inactivity which were sent frequently in some specific cases.
These improvements should be available for all the users by December 6th.