We’ve made changes to our Web UI based on your feedback and can’t wait for you to check them out! Don't forget to comment about these changes on the Community Website.
Updated "Apps & Add-Ons" link name and icon in Plan Details: The link name "Apps & Add-Ons" has been replaced with "Apps & Integrations" on the Plan Details page.
Case-insensitive usernames can be provided now in the API requests to create Audit Reports: when a request to create an Audit Report is made via Egnyte Audit Reporting API and usernames are provided (as the request parameters), the usernames are case-insensitive now. The change is effective for all of the Audit Reports below:
- Login Audit Report: "users" parameter
- File Audit Report: "users" parameter
- Permissions Audit Report: "assignee_users" and "assigners" parameters
- User Provisioning Audit Report: "performed_by" and "subject" parameters
- Group Provisioning Audit Report: "users" parameter
In addition to the described above improvements, the update also contains:
Internal changes related to file links and online preview operations
Tuning for loading domain-specific data parameters
Minor refinements in internal data analytics
Minor improvements in internal "trash" operations
Minor changes in internal settings service
Minor improvements in internal caching default settings