Storage Sync 11.2.2 for ReadyNAS includes the following:
- An enhanced history of objects that have been skipped during sync
- A fix to address a "Fixed Folder" permission from being applied to newly created folders
- A fix to address file and folder downloads where a case mismatch was found in the path
- A fix to address a folder permission setting after a parent folder excluded permissions
- An improved way of calculating disk space available
- An improved file list and access experience when connecting to the ReadyNAS Egnyte share
- A change to the User auto-map schedule - it now will run every 4 hours.
SUPPORTED FIRMWARE VERSIONS
Storage Sync 11.2.2 is supported on ReadyNAS firmware versions 6.9.1 to 6.9.3.
HOW TO UPGRADE
From Storage Sync versions 10.3.5:
Storage Sync 11.2.2 can be directly updated from 10.3.5. This requires first updating the NETGEAR ReadyNAS firmware to at least 6.9.1. After the firmware update, NETGEAR admins will need to manually add the Storage Sync install package through the Apps tab in the ReadyNAS user interface.
From Storage Sync versions 11.0.x and 11.1.x:
Devices already on Storage Sync 11.0.x or 11.1.x can use the auto-update schedule to update to 11.2.2. After the firmware has been updated to NETGEAR ReadyNAS firmware at least 6.9.1, admins can choose either to wait until the defined Update Policy window or by clicking on the update link in the Storage Sync UI to upgrade Storage Sync.
The following upgrade paths are supported for this release:
- Version 10.3.5 → 11.2.2 [Manual upload after firmware update]
- Version 11.0.x → 11.2.2 [Requires firmware update]
- Version 11.1.1 → 11.2.2 [Requires firmware update]
- Version 11.1.2 → 11.2.2 [Firmware update optional]
- Version 11.1.4 → 11.2.2 [Firmware update optional]
For any other upgrade specific questions regarding Storage Sync, please contact Egnyte Support.