Using the Google Drive integration you can easily add your Google content to Egnyte.
- Log in to the Egnyte Connect Web UI.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to add content.
- Click the Upload button that appears on the top left of the menu bar.
- Select the Import from Google Drive option.
5. Pick documents from the pop-up that appears next. You can also use the search box.
6. Select one or more files and import to Egnyte.
- Google Drive integration is enabled by your Egnyte account administrator.
- Each user will need to give Egnyte permission to access the contents of their Google Drive account.
- Only the following Google document types will show in the file picker: Document, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and Drawing. Any other file types stored in your Google Drive account will not appear because they cannot be imported into Egnyte.