FTP is a technology that transfers files more efficiently than standard HTML web browsers, thereby decreasing your upload and download times.
- Connect to your preferred FTP client.
- Browse your local drive to upload from the Local Site window on the left.
- Select the files you want to upload, then drag & drop the files to an appropriate folder in the Remote Site on the right, e.g. "/Shared/Documents."
- Recommended FTP client for Windows and Mac: Download Filezilla.
- Access is limited to Admins and Power Users on the Office, Business, or Enterprise plans.
Click here for additional information on using FTP.