Version 2.1.2 of the Egnyte Connect Desktop App for Mac contains the following fixes and enhancements:
- NEW FEATURE: The Desktop App will now connect to Turbo devices if the connection to the devices has better latency than the cloud.
- Fix to allow saving GraphPad Prism files on Mac OS X El Capitan and macOS Sierra.
- Fix to prevent the app crashing when recovering from sleep.
- Fix for cases where folder listings would be out of date when a machine was first restarted.
- Fix to allow editing images that were created by converting Adobe PDF files using Acrobat DC.
- Fix to prevent deleted folders from occasionally re-appearing as empty folders in the Finder listing.