HOW TO UPGRADE
For Storage Sync version 11.1.3:
- Orchestrator will automatically update the Storage Sync packages
For Storage Sync version 11.1.1:
- SSH to the device as egnyteservice and switch users via sudo.
- Execute the command "yum upgrade orchestrator"
- This will upgrade Storage Sync orchestrator, which will then perform the upgrade to 11.1.4
- If you have enabled Manual Upgrade for Storage Sync, please access the Storage Sync UI to perform the upgrade.
For Storage Sync versions 11.0.x and 10.3.3:
- Download Storage Sync 11.1.4 OVA from the helpdesk
- Perform a sync on 10.x or 11.0 VM to ensure data on disk is up to date
- Turn off the VM
- If possible, take a VM snapshot of the production VM to ensure we have a backup copy of data disk [optional]
- Migrate the disk to newly deployed 11.1.4 VM
- Turn on the 11.1.4 VM and follow installation steps on UI
The following issues have been addressed in the 11.1.4 release:
- A fix during the upgrade process to continue after reloading nginx
- A fix to prevent sync from continuing after an authentication error
- A fix to honor folders in the cloud that have been set to "Fixed"
- Addresses an issue that was found during the permissions mapping process