Desktop Sync 9.2.1 for Mac and Windows (02/15/2018)
- Improvement to ensure visual indicators for synchronized files and folders show correctly in search results and the quick access bar in Windows 10.
- Change in default sync directory on Mac to prevent issues with iCloud archiving content from the Egnyte sync directory.
- Fix to prevent tray menu icon from disappearing despite the application still running.
- Fix to prevent a rare issue where there would be an unnecessary delay between a file being added to the cloud and being downloaded to Desktop Sync.
- Improvement to make use of less disk space in the Desktop Sync working folder used for storing data about deleted files.