- Support for Read-only Domain Controllers
- Fix to prevent excessive log messages to system journal which resulted in journal logs filling up the system volume
- Fix to prevent SMB session-aborts (Samba panic) when a large number of connected users (>100 users) performed file/folder operations on the SMB share.
- Fix to enforce correct timezone settings through Storage Sync UI to the sync process
- Fix to allow folder-tree expansion during installation workflow when domain-name is entered in upper case
- Fix to allow for Storage Sync to bind with Active Directory in scenarios where AD test-join takes an excessive amount of time to complete
- Fix for sync failure with "Forbidden" error message that occurred in scenarios where file or folder rename operations were unable to sync with the cloud