- Support for macOS Sierra.
- Improved file locking mechanism that is based on file handles used by applications.
- Improvement to reduce the mount path length to reduce incidents of MS Office applications not being able to open files due to long paths.
- Fix for issue where users would receive a message that a file was opened in read-only mode when it was locked by the same user in the cloud.
- Fix for issue where password protected Office documents were not saved to the cloud when saving through Egnyte Drive.
- Fix for an issue where folder listing in Egnyte Drive would not match the listing in the web interface in some cases.
- Fix for an issue where temporary .crdownload files used by Chrome would remain in the 'recently uploaded' list.