For Netgear 6.5 and above, the Cloud tab in the ReadyNAS admin UI has been revamped to display Egnyte Storage Sync. This not only enables a tighter integration between Egnyte Storage Sync and ReadyNAS, but also simplifies installation and management workflow for users.
How to Upgrade
1. Open a web browser and access the NETGEAR ReadyNAS UI. If you are on an older version of the ReadyNAS firmware, you will be prompted to upgrade. Perform the upgrade.
2. Download the Storage Sync application.
3. In the ReadyNAS UI, navigate to the Apps tab and upload the Storage Sync application to the ReadyNAS device by selecting the Upload icon on the upper right hand side of the page.
4. Click on Browse and browse to the newly downloaded Storage Sync package file
5. Click Upload
You will receive a notice once the upgrade is complete. The upgrade may take up to 10 minutes. During this time, the NAS share access will be disabled and the settings page may not launch. DO NOT restart the NAS device during the upgrade.
6. Navigate to the Storage Sync page to continue configuration with the following URL: http://ReadyNAS-IP-Address:8806/