Egnyte ended support for Storage Sync on NETGEAR RAIDiator platforms on September 30, 2016. Any support assistance now requires an upgrade to a supported NETGEAR OS 6 platform. One of the primary reasons for this business decision is the risk in supporting production-grade software on an End-of-Life NETGEAR device.
To avoid any unforeseen service interruptions that can occur on an unsupported firmware, we strongly recommend that you upgrade your NAS device now. The last supported version for the NETGEAR OS 4 platform is Storage Sync 10.2.2 which is set for end of life on May 10, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
How Do I Upgrade?
1. Purchase a supported NETGEAR 6 device
2. Migrate your data to the new device! You can also watch a quick video of the migration process below.
- Faster and more robust system components
- New Remote Management capabilities with NETGEAR ReadyCloud
- Faster Storage synchronization
- Email alerts for sync failures, NAS issues, and more
- Faster browsing while accessing the NAS from desktop clients