Install Egnyte Connect Desktop App
- Download and open the .msi file.
- Click Next.
- Select where the drive should be installed. You can leave the default destination and click Next or select Change to select a different location before continuing.
- Click Install to start the installation.
Note: Click Yes on the User Account Control screen if it appears to provide permissions for the installation to continue.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and launch the Desktop App.
- Enter your account credentials and click Add Drive.
Note: If you utilize SSO, please click Other login options and enter in your domain name to begin the login process.
- Your drive is now mounted and ready to use in Windows Explorer.
Uninstall Egnyte Connect Desktop App
To do a clean uninstall of the Desktop App, please do the following:
- Click on the Start button of your Computer and then go to Control Panel. Select Programs and choose Uninstall a program. Select Egnyte Connect from the list and click Uninstall at the top of the page (Win 7).
Click on the Start button of your Computer, click the Settings icon, and select Apps from the page. From the Apps & features page, locate Egnyte Connect and select it to see the Uninstall option (Win 10).
- Follow the instructions provided in the wizard to uninstall. You will likely need to restart your computer to finalize the process.