Egnyte Connect Desktop App for Windows - Installation Steps
1. Download and open the Desktop App installer for Windows.
2. Click Next
3. Click Next to accept the default install location or change accordingly.
4. Click Install to begin installation.
5. Click Yes for User Account Control screen if it appears to provide permissions for the installation to continue.
6. Click Finish to complete the installation and launch the Desktop App.
7. Enter your account credentials and click 'Add Drive'.
8. Your drive is now mounted and ready to use in Windows Explorer.
9. To create additional drives, click on the Egnyte Connect icon in your system tray, and choose the option to Add Drive under the Drives tab.
Egnyte Connect for Windows - Steps to uninstall
To do a clean uninstall of the Desktop App, please do the following:
1) Click on the "Start" button of your Computer and then go to "Programs"(Win 7)
Click on the "Start" button of your Computer and then go to "All Apps"(Win 10)
2) Select Egnyte Connect and then choose the option to "Uninstall". Follow the instructions provided in the wizard to uninstall.