The Advanced Security package arms you with an array of features that further enhance the enterprise-grade security that comes with all Egnyte accounts. For more details on the features of the Advanced Security package, please visit our Egnyte pricing page.
Audit Reports are a great way to keep track of what’s going on in your account. They enable administrators to monitor account activity ranging from file system actions and login events to changes in folder permissions.
You can create five types of Audit Reports:
- File Audit: - provides information about the actions performed by each user on the files and folders in your account. You can track activities like uploads, downloads, previews, deletions, and more.
- Permission Audit: - lets you see how folders on your Egnyte account have been shared over a given time period. Any changes made to folder permissions will be captured in a Permission Audit Report.
- Login Audit: - lets you monitor login information for all users in your account. All failed and successful login attempts from the Web UI, mobile apps, and FTP are captured.
- User Provisioning Audit: - lets you monitor the creation, update, and deletion of users in your Egnyte account. You can see details like who created or deleted a user, as well as timestamps and action sources (e.g. Web UI vs mobile) for each event.
- Group Provisioning Audit: - let you monitor the creation, updates, and deletion of groups in your Egnyte account. You can see details like who created or deleted a group, as well as timestamps and action sources (e.g. Web UI vs System) for each event.
With Advanced Authentication, you can institute policies for your users' passwords: how strong they must be, how frequently they must be changed, and more. You can also activate Two-Step Login Verification.
The prevalence of mobile devices in the office necessitates special security measures. Device control allows admins to remotely wipe data on lost devices, mandate mobile storage security policies, control folder downloads on mobile devices, and require device certificates to access their account.