Egnyte Connect Desktop App for Mac Installation Steps
1. Download and open the Egnyte Connect Desktop App installer for Mac.
2. Double click the installer and follow the steps on screen.
3. When prompted, enter your computer password to install the helper application.
4. Click 'Set up Now' to open the Desktop App.
5. Click (+) on the bottom left to configure a new drive.
6. Enter your account credentials and click 'Create Drive'.
7. Done! Your drive is mounted and ready to use in Finder. To create additional drives repeat steps 5 & 6.
8. If installing on macOS High Sierra, ensure you approve Egnyte's kernel extension so you can use the app.
Egnyte Connect Desktop App for Mac Uninstallation Steps
To uninstall the Desktop App
1. From Finder, select Go > Go to Folder...
2. Enter "~/Library/Application Support/Egnyte Drive/"
3. Double click: "Egnyte Drive Uninstaller".