Egnyte Connect Desktop App for Mac Installation Steps
1. Download and open the Egnyte Connect Desktop App installer for Mac.
2. Double click the installer and follow the steps on screen.
3. When prompted, enter your computer password to install the helper application and click Install Software.
4. Click Set up now to open the Desktop App.
5. The next screen will allow you to configure a new drive. Enter your account credentials and click Add drive.
Note: If your organization utilizes SSO, click Other login options and proceed with the steps.
6. Your drive is mounted and ready to use in Finder.
7. To add additional drives, click on the Desktop App icon in the icon menu bar, select the Drives tab, and click the Add Drive button. Enter the login credentials and click Add drive.
8. If installing on macOS High Sierra, ensure you approve Egnyte's kernel extension so you can use the app.
Egnyte Connect Desktop App for Mac Uninstallation Steps
To uninstall the Desktop App
1. From Finder, select Go and click Go to Folder...
2. Enter "~/Library/Application Support/Egnyte Drive/" and click Go.
3. Double click Egnyte Drive Uninstaller from the list and follow any prompts.