There are many good reasons to promote a Standard User to the Power User role. Power Users can:
- Access the cloud from their desktop using Desktop App.
- Sync files to their computer with Desktop Sync.
- Create links to files
- Log into their account using an external authentication provider (SSO, Active Directory)
- Invite new collaborators to your account
- Maintain a private folder for personal work documents, like performance evaluations
Changing a Standard User's role takes three easy steps:
- Navigate to Settings and select the Users & Groups tab. Locate the user and click the Details button.
- Navigate to the Profile tab and click the Change user type link.
- Pick Power User from the drop down menu and click Save.